قرية الأنمي للتحميل - Download Anime
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

اذهب الى الأسفل
a420
انمي خارق
انمي خارق
عدد الرسائل : 938
Localisation - أسم المنطقة او البلد : Yemen
تاريخ التسجيل : 23/07/2007

The Frank Gambale Technique Book I + CD Empty The Frank Gambale Technique Book I + CD

الإثنين مارس 31, 2008 11:58 am
The Frank Gambale Technique Book I + CD 5123BGENXWL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_OU01_AA240_SH20_

The Frank Gambale Technique Book I + CD
Frank Gambale is one of the most distinctive guitar players on the scene. He sounds like a happy hybrid of a jazz player's love of harmonic lines, a metal player's love of arpeggios and a full singing legato tone, as if George Benson, Malmsteen and Holdworth collaborated on a single solo.

This is an excellent book for anyone who is serious about learning to play guitar. Although, I bought this book for $40 not $100+ as listed here. Gambale breaks everything down into chord types. Minor 7, major 7, unaltered dominant 7, altered dominant 7, minor 7 (b5), diminished. He attacks each chord type with several soloing approaches. He lists and gives examples of appropriate modes, arpeggios, pentatonics that can be used over that specific chord type. For example. When discussing a minor 7 chord he says there are two ways to look at it. You can look at it as a II chord or a VI chord. Say you are playing a dmin7. Dmin 7 is the II of C and the VI of F. So in this case you can use D Dorian or Aeolian. He also says that if you treat Dmin7 as the second of C you can use. Dmin, Emin, Amin blues/pentatonic scales over the Dmin7. Since the minor chords are II, III, and VI in any major scale. You can also approach soloing using arpeggios from cmaj over the Dmin and you can play these in fourths to get a more interesting sound, rather than just running up or down arpeggios. He has gone through all of that by page 8 and there is about 80 pages in the book. So basically, there is a huge wealth of knowlege in this book and it is an excellent way for a guitarist to get away from moving to the trusty pentatonic scales as soon as its time to solo. This book also comes with a Cd containing samples of each excercise as well as a couple short songs that Gambale has put together. Im not a big fan of the effects he uses while playing the excercises, but it doesn't really take anything away from the learning experience. If you can get a chance to get a hold of this book you should give it a chance, but know that it will take some serious time and experimentation to make these theoretical ideas come out of your guitar as music. They cant really be charging $107 for this, can they? Keep your eyes open and you should be able to find this book for around $40.

Link
http://rapidshare.com/files/84407570/FGTFGTBI.zip
Pass: rapidsharedownload.net
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة
صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى