قرية الأنمي للتحميل - Download Anime
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

اذهب الى الأسفل
a420
انمي خارق
انمي خارق
عدد الرسائل : 938
Localisation - أسم المنطقة او البلد : Yemen
تاريخ التسجيل : 23/07/2007

Show Me Microsoft Office 2003 Empty Show Me Microsoft Office 2003

السبت مارس 15, 2008 8:50 am

Show Me Microsoft Office 2003 513998CHC2L._AA240_

Paperback: 480 pages
Publisher: Que; 1 edition (September 15, 2003)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0789730073
ISBN-13: 978-0789730077
Microsoft Office 2003 provides a powerful integrated suite of programs with which to create and share documents and presentations, communicate, and analyze business information. It takes advantage of the latest technologies such as XML and Microsoft SharePoint to extend desktop productivity and workspace collaboration over an intranet or the Internet. This visual book covers these changes and all other important features of the Office system in a format that is easy for new users to get working quickly and upgrading users to learn what’s different in this version. Other features of the book include a “Troubleshooting Guide” to help solve common problems, a “Project Guide” with a listing of real-world projects by feature, and a “MOS Exam Guide” with a complete listing of MOS objectives. This provides a definite advantage over the competition, since no other visual book offers this feature. Topics covered in this book are Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Publisher, creating web pages with Office, sharing information within Office Docs, collaboration with Office, and InfoPath 2003.

File Size : 23.22 MB

Download Ebook : http://w15.easy-share.com/8456461.html
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة
صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى