قرية الأنمي للتحميل - Download Anime
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

اذهب الى الأسفل
*Anime*
*Anime*
انمي Team
انمي Team
ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 3394
Localisation - أسم المنطقة او البلد : Yemen
تاريخ التسجيل : 20/07/2007

SAS Empty SAS

الجمعة ديسمبر 28, 2007 6:20 am
Learning SAS by Example: A Programmer's Guide

SAS 51oprqY-QML._AA240_

Paperback: 664 pages
Publisher: SAS Publishing; Pap/Cdr edition (March 29, 2007)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1599941651
ISBN-13: 978-1599941653
Review
I wish that Ron Cody’s new book, Learning SAS® by Example: A Programmer’s Guide, had been around when I was first learning SAS! This impressive book steadily moves the reader from SAS novice to SAS authority in 26 well-written, well-paced chapters. All of the basics are covered in this book; the fundamentals of the DATA step, getting data into and out of SAS, conditional and iterative processing, SAS functions and formats, important SAS procedures, creating frequency and tabular reports, and generating output in publishable formats such as RTF and PDF. This book is well suited for people who are just learning SAS, as well as for people who would like a broad-based SAS reference. There are plenty of solid examples that emphasize the material in the chapters. Each chapter ends with exercises that test the reader’s understanding of the concepts and the SAS code presented. Because of its pacing, breadth, and scope, I have no doubt that Learning SAS® by Example: A Programmer’s Guide will become the preferred book for learning SAS software in business, government, and educational institutions the world over. Read the rest of this entry »

SAS Blix_comments Comment | SAS Blix_post Posted Nov 12, 05:53 AM | Filed under Programming,SAS

SAS Graphics for Java: Examples Using SAS AppDev Studio and the Output Delivery System

SAS 51lK2rPXOML._AA240_

Paperback: 360 pages
Publisher: SAS Publishing (June 18, 2007)
ISBN-10: 159047693X
ISBN-13: 978-1590476932
Jump-start your SAS graph skills! Here, in one convenient source, is all the information you need to create your own SAS graphs. This example-rich reference familiarizes you with custom tags in SAS AppDev Studio and shows you how to use ODS statements and the Java Device Driver to create graphs.Read the rest of this entry »

SAS Blix_comments Comment | SAS Blix_post Posted Nov 7, 05:22 AM | Filed under Java & JavaScript,SAS

Building Web Applications With SAS/IntrNet: A Guide to the Application Dispatcher

SAS 414s0Sr8eQL._AA240_

Paperback: 376 pages
Publisher: SAS Publishing (April 12, 2007)
ISBN-10: 1599941899
ISBN-13: 978-1599941899
Review
While building SAS/IntrNet applications, I would like nothing better than to have someone with the skills of Don Henderson looking over my shoulder. Other than some SAS-L posts and a few personal e-mail messages, this desire went unrealized. That was until I read Don s book, Building Web Applications with SAS/IntrNet: A Guide to the Application Dispatcher. Read the rest of this entry »

SAS Blix_comments Comment | SAS Blix_post Posted Nov 7, 05:18 AM | Filed under Programming,SAS

Data Mining Using SAS Enterprise Miner

SAS 41UfOKNvNLL._AA240_

Paperback: 564 pages
Publisher: Wiley-Interscience (August 3, 2007)
ISBN-10: 0470149019
ISBN-13: 978-0470149010
Data Mining Using SAS® Enterprise Miner introduces the reader to a wide variety of data mining techniques in SAS® Enterprise Miner. This first-of-a-kind book explains the purpose of — and reasoning behind — every node that is a part of Enterprise Miner with regard to SEMMA design and data mining analysis. Each chapter starts with a short introduction to the assortment of statistics that are generated from the various Enterprise Miner nodes, followed by detailed explanations of configuration settings that are located within each node. The end result of the author’s meticulous presentation is a well crafted study guide on the various methods that one employs to both randomly sample and partition data within the process flow of SAS® Enterprise Miner. Read the rest of this entry »

SAS Blix_comments Comment | SAS Blix_post Posted Nov 3, 02:03 AM | Filed under SAS,
Page :

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة
صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى