- *Anime*انمي Team
عدد الرسائل : 3394
Localisation - أسم المنطقة او البلد : Yemen
تاريخ التسجيل : 20/07/2007
| Free Download |
- Dominating CB
- Upstream (Video + DVD Activity Book( Begginer-Elementary)
- Cash In a Flash – Fast Money In Slow Times
- PennyStocking – The Original
- The Virtual Job Interview – Practice and Preparation for Getting the Job You Deserve
- Software Engineering Best Practices: Lessons from Successful Projects in the Top Companies
- SOA and Web Services Interface Design: Principles, Techniques, and Standards
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005: The Complete Reference: Full Coverage of all New and Improved Features
- Absolute Beginner’s Guide to Personal Firewalls
- SAS 9.2 Companion for UNIX Environments
|Dominating CB |
Posted: 16 Dec 2009 02:48 PM PST
English | 2.2Gb
Dominating CB is Step-By-Step Blueprint System Presented In Video Tutorial Format Which Will Set You Up With The Most Profitable Internet Business Packages Online Today.
You Can Copy And Start Using This Immediately And Begin To Dominate Clickbank
There is something I want to share something with you today that is absolutely amazing, It is a collection new video tutorials about Dominating Clickbank. Have you ever wondered why most successful internet marketers use clickbank.com to process their credit cards for their products? Just when you thought that all of the secrets for making money from clickbank were exhausted, Andrew Fox reveals more secrets in the Dominating Clickbank video tutorials and he shows us how he rakes in thousands of dollars monthly. What make this so special is that you do not even need to have your own product to start.
Who is Dominating Clickbank suited for, if you are selling any kind of dowloadable product or if you have any intentions of doing so, and you were just waiting for the perfect guide, this video collection will guide you step by step how to make serious money and will take you from where you are now to where you should be.
There are total of 9 Dominating Clickbank video tutorials :
1 – Introduction to Clickbank and How You Can Profit From it.
2 -The Golden Rules of Buying Resale rights to products To sell for 100% Profits on Clickbank.
3 – How to set up Your sales page in Clickbank Friendly Format.
4 – Creating the Magic Affilate page.
5 – How to become a Clickbank Veteran Affiliate Hunter.
6 – How to impliment the Clickbank Swap and Double Profit Method
7 – How to use a Secret Clickbank Software.
8 – How to promote your Clickbank website to the right places.
9 – Where to get a FREE month of webhosting.
Plus Dominating CB Bonuses
Action Bonus #1- Private Audio MP3 & PDF Interview between Corey Rudl and Andrew Fox
Action Bonus #2- Private Audio MP3 & PDF Interview between Jonathan Mizel and Andrew Fox.
|Upstream (Video + DVD Activity Book( Begginer-Elementary) |
Posted: 16 Dec 2009 02:43 PM PST
Upstream (Video + DVD Activity Book( Begginer-Elementary)
Express Publishing | 2007 | MPEG (640×480)+ PDF | 1.08 GB
This series is specially designed for students from absolute beginner to intermediate level. Each book consists of five modules and provides systematic preparation in all four language skills – listening, speaking, reading and writing – required at these levels. The Student´s Book and the Workbook are designed to be covered in approximately 60 to 80 hours of classroom work.
The Workbooks for Upstream Beginner to Pre-intermediate contain Vocabulary, Grammar, Communication, Reading, Listening and Writing sections with a variety of motivating tasks and useful exercises, as well as the tapescripts of the listening exercises.
The Teacher?s Books for the Student?s Books contain step-by-step teaching notes, extra ideas for optional activities and a full key to the exercises in the Student?s Books. The Test Booklets contain appropriate photocopiable assessment tests as well as a mid-year and exit test allowing teachers to assess students? progress throughout the course.
* theme-based units from a wide variety of sources
* a variety of cross-cultural and cross-curricular topics
* systematic development of all four language skills through realistic challenging tasks which encourage the learner?s personal engagement
* lexical exercises practising and activating all essential vocabulary including collocations, everyday English, phrasal verbs and word formation
* a variety of authentic stimulating reading and listening tasks
* grammar sections covering all major grammatical areas plus a Grammar Reference Section
* composition analysis and practice on all types of writing with full models
* a wide range of speaking activities
* Culture Clips
* Literature pages
* fully animated DVDs
|Cash In a Flash – Fast Money In Slow Times |
Posted: 16 Dec 2009 02:23 PM PST
Cash In a Flash – Fast Money In Slow Times
English | FLV + MP3 + PDF | 6.1Gb
* How to find the low-hanging fruit in your life that you can turn into cash quickly. Everybody has this “low hanging fruit” (Look, Bill Gates is NOT billions of times smarter than other humans – that’s not even possible… he just knew where to pick the fruit that was ripe!).
* How to take advantage of the unbelievable bargains out there right now. You already know that somebody is getting rich snatching up these bargains, right? Here’s how you can do the same – no matter what your current financial situation
* How to make cash on the Internet faster than ever before. The opportunity has never been greater – there are new tools, new methods, and new ways to profit on the Internet. How would you like to be a “work from home millionaire”? We show you exactly how to do it.
* How to instantly have unstoppable confidence. It doesn’t matter what’s happening around you – when you know this secret you will be the “eye of the storm”, with unshakable faith and supreme confidence (so you can access powers not available to others).
* The 3 Most Important Ingredients for Rapid Success. Look, there are those who succeed quickly… and there are those who succeed slowly. Be honest: which would you prefer. The good news is there is no inherent virtue in succeeding slowly. And there’s no penalty for getting rich quickly.
* The little known “dirty secret” of the world’s easiest money strategy. You may laugh out loud when you learn this secret. And you’ll be laughing all the way to the bank.
* How to ‘flip the switch’ to YOUR PERSONAL, UNIQUE fortune. Nobody else is teaching this – but we promise if you’re open to receive it, it works almost like magic.
* The simplest Push the Button strategy of online profits. Yes, people do “make money while they sleep” on the Internet. Both of us do. And many, many of our students do it. Isn’t it a shame that you’re not doing it – when it’s so easy?
* How to create your own #1 New York Times bestseller. And we ought to know. We’ve spent not just weeks of the New York Times list BUT YEARS! Between us we have dozens of #1 New York Times bestsellers.
* What nobody else knows about getting on (and staying on) the New York Times Best Seller list. If you’ve ever wanted to earn a fortune with your own book don’t miss the FULL DAY worth of video we’ll spend showing you the insider secrets we’ve NEVER before shared with any audience.
* How to generate an instant fortune from information marketing. You already have a fortune worth of information in your head and heart RIGHT NOW. Here’s how to turn it into cash. You see, we’ve both marketed OVER A BILLION DOLLARS worth of information in our popular books, seminars, trainings, webinars, and teleconferences. We’ll share with you our little know billion dollar strategies. NO ONE in the country can teach you what we have learned over the past 25 years.
* The fastest paths to cash. We’ll reveal our personal, most successful business ventures. Where did we personally win BIG TIME? And where did we LOSE OUR SHIRTS? We share with you how we’ve learned to spot the winners.
|PennyStocking – The Original |
Posted: 16 Dec 2009 01:58 PM PST
PennyStocking – The Original
English | 2Gb
Think Penny Stocks are too risky to touch? Wait until you hear how I turned $12,415 into $2 million all within a few years by trading thousands upon thousands of these tiny companies without using any leverage. No other instructional DVD is so raw and honest because few people have the guts to bare it all. No other Wall Streeter is willing to detail all their greatest successes and failures to help people learn.
This 6-hour-DVD-set, for better or worse, details my ALL my most valuable experiences and lessons learned. I hope to prove that Penny Stocks are nothing to be afraid of, if you know what pitfalls to avoid. The good news is that since most people aren’t willing to see what it takes to turn thousands into millions, there is great opportunity here. Step up to the plate and give it a try, I truly believe I can teach people to trade Penny Stocks and be more successful than me.
|The Virtual Job Interview – Practice and Preparation for Getting the Job You Deserve |
Posted: 16 Dec 2009 01:53 PM PST
The Virtual Job Interview | 1.1GB | English | HF
The Virtual Job Interview is a simulation of a conversation between a job candidate and an interviewer. The user is asked a typical job interview question by an interviewer in a video clip and is given a choice of responses. Once a selection is made, another video clip of the inteviewer responds accordingly! A wide range of questions and answers is explored until ultimately the user is either hired, put on file, or has his or her application torn up on the spot! Blending sound strategies with engaging wit, The Virtual Job Interview DVD also includes video segments on interview preparation, tips for the day of the interview, techniques for handling illegal questions and a review.
“Practice and Preparation for Getting the Job You Deserve”
Develop Effective Interviewing Skills
Practice with Interactive Questions
Experience a Simulated Interview
Day of the Interview Tips
Improve Interview Readiness!
Get a better understanding of your role as the job applicant.
Learn to recognize effective and ineffective responses.
Become aware of illegal questions an appropriate reactions.
Identify the “dos” and dont’s” of interviewing attire
Boost confidence and calm interview anxiety
|Software Engineering Best Practices: Lessons from Successful Projects in the Top Companies |
Posted: 16 Dec 2009 07:31 AM PST
Software Engineering Best Practices: Lessons from Successful Projects in the Top Companies
Proven techniques for software development success
In this practical guide, software-quality guru Capers Jones reveals best practices for ensuring software development success by illustrating the engineering methods used by the most successful large software projects at leading companies such as IBM, Microsoft, Sony, and EDS.
Software Engineering Best Practices covers estimating and planning; requirements analysis; change control; quality control; progress and cost tracking; and maintenance and support after delivery. Agile development, extreme programming, joint application design (JAD), six-sigma for software, and other methods are discussed.
About the Author
Capers Jones was the founder and chairman of Software Productivity Research (SPR) where he retains the title of Chief Scientist Emeritus. He is the author of Estimating Software Costs, Second Edition and Applied Software Measurement.
|SOA and Web Services Interface Design: Principles, Techniques, and Standards |
Posted: 16 Dec 2009 07:30 AM PST
SOA and Web Services Interface Design: Principles, Techniques, and Standards
With the introduction of increasingly complex Web services over the last decade, there has been an explosion of interest in service-oriented architecture (SOA), a structural style whose goal is to achieve a coupling of interacting services – functionalities such as filling out an online application for an account, viewing an online bank statement, or placing an online booking or airline ticket order. These services operate through specific interfaces that control and define their operation. However, due to the evolving nature of enterprises, new services and applications must often be incorporated into these same interfaces. Such incorporation can be costly and complex if the original interface is inflexible or incompatible with the technology utilized by the new applications.
In his new book, data architecture guru James Bean teaches you exactly how to design web service interfaces that are capable of being extended to accommodate ever changing business needs and promote incorporation simplicity. The book first provides an overview of critical SOA principles, thereby offering a basic conceptual summary. The book then provides explicit, tactical, and real-world techniques for ensuring compliance with these principles. Using a focused, tutorial-based approach the book provides working syntactical examples – described by Web services standards such as XML, XML Schemas, WSDL and SOAP – that can be used to directly implement interface design procedures, thus allowing you immediately generate value from your efforts. In summary, SOA and Web Services Interface Design provides the basic theory, but also design techniques and very specific implementable encoded interface examples that can be immediately employed in your work, making it an invaluable practical guide to any practitioner in today’s exploding Web-based service market.
|Microsoft SQL Server 2005: The Complete Reference: Full Coverage of all New and Improved Features |
Posted: 16 Dec 2009 07:29 AM PST
Microsoft SQL Server 2005: The Complete Reference: Full Coverage of all New and Improved Features
SQL Server 2005 is Microsoft’s next-generation data management and analysis software designed to deliver increased scalability, availability, and security to enterprise data and analytical applications while making them easier to create, deploy, and manage. Filled with practical solutions and real-world examples, this resource includes full details on:
|Absolute Beginner’s Guide to Personal Firewalls |
Posted: 16 Dec 2009 07:28 AM PST
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Personal Firewalls
The Absolute Beginner’s Guide to Personal Firewalls is designed to provide simplified, yet thorough firewall information on the most prevalent personal firewall software applications available for the non expert firewall consumer. In addition, it offers information and links to Web sites that will help you test your security after your personal firewall is installed.
|SAS 9.2 Companion for UNIX Environments |
Posted: 16 Dec 2009 07:27 AM PST
SAS 9.2 Companion for UNIX Environments
The UNIX Companion contains conceptual information about executing Base SAS in the UNIX operating environment. It contains descriptions of SAS language elements that have behavior specific to UNIX.
الإنضمام الى المجموعة **** المجموعة مفتوحة و تقبل الترشيحات و تدعم قسم Hentai
صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى